Buying guides03 May 2018HIGH 5 are a long-established favourite here at Wiggle. Now they're making it even easier to benefit from their range of sports nutrition with a brand new look and new colour-coded ranges. HIGH5 tell us more. For those of you that don’t know us, we’re HIGH5 . Creator of sports nutrition and celebrator of commitment with one simple...Read Article0 Comments
- How to guidesA urology specialist and long-distance trail running enthusiast has exploded many of the myths surrounding hydration during long endurance runs.
- How to guidesFor gym goers, cutting is the time for all that muscle mass you’ve earned during the year to have its moment in the sun.
- How to guidesWhat happens when you've run your marathon, finished your event, or achieved your season goal? How do you keep up that running fitness and motivation all year round? In this guide, our Run Marketing Manager reveals some 'Top Tips' for year-round motivation!
- How to guidesIn this guide, nutritional experts from PowerBar tell us how to avoid stomach problems during races. GI (gastrointestinal) problems are common for marathon runners, long distance cyclists and triathletes; but there are ways to reduce GI, or elimitate it, with the correct nutrition approach. We find out more...
- How to guidesA lot of folks involved in kinesiology taping will tell you that tape should only be applied by a super-special, highly-trained, Jedi tape ninja... (actual title may vary). They discourage athletes from attempting to self-tape. However, Paul Coker - a physiotherapist, tape instructor, and RockTape director doesn't fully agree; so here is his advice on how to get started yourself!
- How to guidesTrail running has something for everybody, whether you like to run short or long distances, stay on the flat or head up hills. You go as far as you want, too – even race distances range from 3K to 100K. We’ve teamed up with the pros at Gore Running Wear to offer some tips on how to get started.
- How to guidesWiggle's Sara Bailey demonstrates how a simple wet foot test can tell you a great deal about your foot type. By learning more about whether you have flat or high arches, you shall be better equipped when deciding what running shoe is best suited for your foot,
- How to guidesWhat is parkrun? parkrun is a community event that offers free, weekly, timed runs that are open to all ages and all abilities. These runs take place on every weekend – come rain or shine, summer or winter. parkrun offers 5KM runs for everyone on Saturdays and 2 KM runs for juniors on Sundays. It is completely free parkrun isn’t about...