How to guides01 Jul 2018With the biggest bike race in the world taking place in France this July, cyclists will be taking notes on how the professionals achieve their streamlined success helping them shave seconds off their times. We look at the aero upgrades that can help you get the edge.
- How to guidesWe love the outdoors. Whether it's the rush of adrenaline as you fly down-hill, the solitude of a hike in the woods, the clear-headedness you feel when you run, or the sheer beauty of the rolling waves. The outdoors is our playground. We live in a beautiful world and it's up to us to keep it that way. Around the world, people are becoming...
- How to guidesA urology specialist and long-distance trail running enthusiast has exploded many of the myths surrounding hydration during long endurance runs.
- How to guidesFor gym goers, cutting is the time for all that muscle mass you’ve earned during the year to have its moment in the sun.
- How to guidesWhat happens when you've run your marathon, finished your event, or achieved your season goal? How do you keep up that running fitness and motivation all year round? In this guide, our Run Marketing Manager reveals some 'Top Tips' for year-round motivation!
- How to guidesIn this guide, nutritional experts from PowerBar tell us how to avoid stomach problems during races. GI (gastrointestinal) problems are common for marathon runners, long distance cyclists and triathletes; but there are ways to reduce GI, or elimitate it, with the correct nutrition approach. We find out more...
- How to guidesA lot of folks involved in kinesiology taping will tell you that tape should only be applied by a super-special, highly-trained, Jedi tape ninja... (actual title may vary). They discourage athletes from attempting to self-tape. However, Paul Coker - a physiotherapist, tape instructor, and RockTape director doesn't fully agree; so here is his advice on how to get started yourself!
- How to guidesTrail running has something for everybody, whether you like to run short or long distances, stay on the flat or head up hills. You go as far as you want, too – even race distances range from 3K to 100K. We’ve teamed up with the pros at Gore Running Wear to offer some tips on how to get started.
- How to guidesWiggle's Sara Bailey demonstrates how a simple wet foot test can tell you a great deal about your foot type. By learning more about whether you have flat or high arches, you shall be better equipped when deciding what running shoe is best suited for your foot,
- How to guidesWhat is parkrun? parkrun is a community event that offers free, weekly, timed runs that are open to all ages and all abilities. These runs take place on every weekend – come rain or shine, summer or winter. parkrun offers 5KM runs for everyone on Saturdays and 2 KM runs for juniors on Sundays. It is completely free parkrun isn’t about...