Buying guides03 May 2018HIGH 5 are a long-established favourite here at Wiggle. Now they're making it even easier to benefit from their range of sports nutrition with a brand new look and new colour-coded ranges. HIGH5 tell us more. For those of you that don’t know us, we’re HIGH5 . Creator of sports nutrition and celebrator of commitment with one simple...Read Article0 Comments
- Staff reviewsEntry level doesn't have to mean basic, and the M5 Mountain Bike shoe from Fi'zi:k is a great example of how high-end technology can trickle down to a more affordable price point. Wiggle's Tim Wiggins was given the task of testing this latest offering from Fi'zi:k.
- Staff reviewsI’m reviewing the Supacaz Super Sticky Kush Bar Tape while it's still on my bike. Why? Because it continues to look great, and it continues to be incredibly comfortable; even after 5,000km of testing!
- Staff reviewsWiggler Steve Kitchin shares his guide on the new SRAM Level brake.
- Staff reviewsWiggler Tom Vaux was handed a pair of Exposure lights to test over the winter months. Have a read of his staff review and learn more about Exposure's impressive range of lights.
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Daniel Oakshott has been busy testing some lights from Exposure aboard his trusty single speed. Have a read of his lights review and learn more about the Exposure TraceR rear light, Sirius Mk4 front light, and Link combination light!
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Ben Gray recently received some test lights from LifeLine. Have a read of this excellent review of the LifeLine Performance 700 Lumen Front Light and LifeLine Rear Strip Light.
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Tim Wiggins is a daily commuter, who racks up around 250 kilometres of commuting each week; all on a mix of touring bikes, cyclocross bikes and mountain bikes. In this product review, Tim tests some bike lights from US brand Lezyne.
- Staff reviewsOver the last 6 months, Wiggle staff member Chris Wright has been busy testing some fantastic products from Cateye. Have a read of this insightful lights review ...
- Staff reviewsThe new PowerTap P1 Pedal set promises to bring power measuring technology at an affordable new price point; Wiggle staff tester Tim Wiggins put this pedal to the metal to test out this exciting new offering from PowerTap.
- Staff reviewsWiggler Chris Wright has been testing the Lifeline Essential SPD Compatible MTB Pedals for over 6 months - have a read of his review to see how they performed.