How to guides01 Jul 2018With the biggest bike race in the world taking place in France this July, cyclists will be taking notes on how the professionals achieve their streamlined success helping them shave seconds off their times. We look at the aero upgrades that can help you get the edge.
- Staff reviewsEntry level doesn't have to mean basic, and the M5 Mountain Bike shoe from Fi'zi:k is a great example of how high-end technology can trickle down to a more affordable price point. Wiggle's Tim Wiggins was given the task of testing this latest offering from Fi'zi:k.
- Staff reviewsI’m reviewing the Supacaz Super Sticky Kush Bar Tape while it's still on my bike. Why? Because it continues to look great, and it continues to be incredibly comfortable; even after 5,000km of testing!
- Staff reviewsWiggler Steve Kitchin shares his guide on the new SRAM Level brake.
- Staff reviewsWiggler Tom Vaux was handed a pair of Exposure lights to test over the winter months. Have a read of his staff review and learn more about Exposure's impressive range of lights.
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Daniel Oakshott has been busy testing some lights from Exposure aboard his trusty single speed. Have a read of his lights review and learn more about the Exposure TraceR rear light, Sirius Mk4 front light, and Link combination light!
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Ben Gray recently received some test lights from LifeLine. Have a read of this excellent review of the LifeLine Performance 700 Lumen Front Light and LifeLine Rear Strip Light.
- Staff reviewsWiggle staffer Tim Wiggins is a daily commuter, who racks up around 250 kilometres of commuting each week; all on a mix of touring bikes, cyclocross bikes and mountain bikes. In this product review, Tim tests some bike lights from US brand Lezyne.
- Staff reviewsOver the last 6 months, Wiggle staff member Chris Wright has been busy testing some fantastic products from Cateye. Have a read of this insightful lights review ...
- Staff reviewsThe new PowerTap P1 Pedal set promises to bring power measuring technology at an affordable new price point; Wiggle staff tester Tim Wiggins put this pedal to the metal to test out this exciting new offering from PowerTap.
- Staff reviewsWiggler Chris Wright has been testing the Lifeline Essential SPD Compatible MTB Pedals for over 6 months - have a read of his review to see how they performed.